General Meeting 2018
Boliden’s 2018 Annual General Meeting will be held on 27 April in Garpenberg and will be combined with the opportunity for a guided tour of the mine and concentrator. An exhibition showcasing Garpenberg’s mining and metal extraction operations over the years will be held in a facility next to the AGM venue.
Train from Stockholm
Boliden has reserved two passenger cars on SJ InterCity trains (timetable below) for shareholders wishing to travel by train from Stockholm to Hedemora, round trip on 27 April:
Departure at 07.45 from Stockholm C. Arrival Hedemora S at 09.35
Departure at 16.25 from Hedemora S. Arrival Stockholm C at 18.15
(Price: SEK 450 return)
These seats should be booked and paid for by individual shareholders here
For shareholders who wish to take a later train with departure: 09.45 Stockholm C, Arrival: 11.35 Hedemora S, please book via SJ (www.sj.se).
Transport to Boliden Garpenberg
Hedemora station is the meeting point for all visitors. If you arrive by car, we recommend that you park at the station. Since the AGM is held at Boliden's industrial area, buses will take you from Hedemora Station to Garpenberg for easy entry and exit to premises.
Please select one of the following three options:
- Option 1: Bus departs for Garpenberg at 09.35. Guided tour included, mine and concentrator.
- Option 2: Bus departs for Garpenberg at 09.35. Guided tour not included.
- Option 3: Bus departs for Garpenberg at 11.35. Guided tour not included.
Guided tour of Boliden Garpenberg
Come with us on a guided tour of Boliden Garpenberg, one of the most modern mines in the world. The tour will take us to both the mine (1,054 m below ground) and the concentrator. The entire tour takes approximately 1hr 15 mins, and sturdy shoes are recommended. Registration for the tour using the same link as AGM.
1. The number of places on the tour is limited, so please remember to apply in plenty of time to be ensure your chances of securing a place.
2. Your and others' safety is a top priority. Therefore, visitors may be subject to random alcohol and drug testing. Access to our production facilities may be restricted if you decline to participate in such testing or if your results are unsatisfactory.
Food and drink
Lunch will be served, as well as coffee and cake during the day. If you have any food allergies or restrictions, please email us with details at email@example.com.